Apply online for this course.
Register for this course
|April 25 - May 8, 2021, DAILY|
EXCEPT FOR SUNDAY, MAY 2
This course is offered in an
intensive two-week format involving
week days and weekend days.
Course hours are 8:00 AM
to 5:30 PM every day, except for
Sunday May 2.
|INSTRUCTORS FOR THIS COURSE :
Monica Diamond PT, MS, NCS, C/NDT
NDTA Coordinator Instructor
<Kris Gellert, OTR/L, C/NDT/strong>
NDTA Occupational Therapy Instructor
J. Lyndelle Owens, M.C.D., CCC/SLP, C/NDT
NDTA Speech Instructor
Thomas Diamond, PT, MS, C/NDT
NDTA Physical Therapy Instructor
Tracy Scholfield, OTR, C/NDT
NDTA Occupational Therapy
The primary instructor for these courses is Monica Diamond, PT, MS, NCS, C/NDT
- Certified NDTA basic and advanced course Coordinator Instructor
- Skilled NDTA Instructor with 25+ years experience teaching
- APTA certified Neurologic Clinical Specialist
- Currently teaching and treating patients in the clinic
Other qualified NDTA Instructors provide instruction in their disciplines during this multidisciplinary co
- Interested applicants must fill out and submit an application form in order to be considered for acceptance into the course.
- you must be recognized in your home state or country as a certified, licensed, or registered occupational, speech, or physical therapist. (Applicants must include a copy of professional license or registry with their application.)
- you must have at least one years’ experience since registration or licensure. This must generally include experience with adult patients with neuromotor diagnoses.
- you must have a current caseload of adult patients with stroke and/or brain injury and plan to continue treating adults with neuromotor diagnoses.
- you must be able to provide proof of malpractice insurance which covers you during your participation in the course.
- Qualified applicants will be accepted into the course in the order in which completed applications are received until the course is full.
Feedback from Certificate Course Participants
- I wish I had your hands. You really explain practical patient situations well – especially discussing common therapy mistakes or incorrect assumptions. Excellent demonstrations.
- Your patience is appreciated.
- I enjoy how you challenge us to think outside the box! It facilitates clinical problem solving.
- It’s very beneficial to watch you work because it’s nice to see the flow of a treatment session.
- I liked your encouraging us to think – what do you see – feel? Pushed us but in a non-threatening way.
- Excellent patient demo’s
- Your observation and teaching of posture and movement is amazing!
- Very enthusiastic and knowledgeable.
- Re: Certificate course teaching team: Keep up the great work. Your knowledge and respect for each other makes one solid team! Thank you all!
- Your input was professional, really respectful to all. I think your feedback was really helpful because you were very honest and provided us with new options rather than criticizing. Excellent instructor and course. Thank you!
- Very informative and approachable.
- Thank you for organizing and helping lead this course. Appreciated depth of feedback on assignments.
- Outstanding, demo’s were a great learning experience.
- Monica was fantastic, hopefully she will continue to be a mentor for me & neuro professional long term goals.
- Love the fact that feedback is constructive. Great instructor in terms of adjusting course schedule/tasks based on students’ responses and energy levels.