Courses are provided in a variety of formats:
- Short courses
- Basic NDTA Certificate courses
- Advanced NDTA courses
You can attend a course co- sponsored by another organization – pay a fee for attending.
Your organization can sponsor the course
- Flat fee to DiamondPT
- DiamondPT organizes the course and your organization receives free participant spots (applicable to NDTA Basic and Advanced Courses)
Monica Diamond, PT, MS, NCS, C/NDT
- Certified NDTA Coordinator Instructor
- Skilled NDTA Instructor with 30 years experience teaching
- APTA Board Certified Neurologic Clinical Specialist (NCS)
- Currently teaching and treating patients in the clinic
Thomas Diamond, PT, MS, C/NDT
Short course participants:
- Very practical, instructor excellent, very knowledgable.
- Instructor was great, able to present information very clearly and answered questions well. A+++ teacher!!
- Monica was a great presenter. Very clear and concise. I liked the way she explained things simply & also worked her way around the room to help you learn proper placement of hands and learn the technique.
- Very informative with a good mixture of lecture and hands-on that gave me treatments that I can immediately use with patients in my caseload. I would highly recommend this course to my co-workers.
- Dynamic instructor. Presentation was thorough, comprehensive, applicable and interesting. One of the best ones I have attended!
- I had a lot of fun and learned a lot! Thanks!
- Truly enjoyed the course. Very helpful and will change and improve my treatment approach.
- It was a well organized, thorough and information packed overview course of a complicated treatment approach.
- Ms. Diamond is an excellent instructor - concise, caring.
- Instructor answered all questions and fun to watch and listen to.
- The instructor is a very knowledgable therapist with a wealth of information to convey. This course will definitely improve and change the way I treat neuro patients.
- The speaker was extremely knowledgeable; easy to follow; great handout book. The video clips were very helpful.
- Your organization and practice thinking through patient cases helped tremendously. Pictures in the handout are great too. Thanks!
- It's rare to find an instructor who is not only knowledgable, but also able to share that knowledge effectively - thank you!
Certificate course participants:
- I wish I had your hands. You really explain practical patient situations well - especially discussing common therapy mistakes or incorrect assumptions. Excellent demonstrations.
- Your patience is appreciated.
- I enjoy how you challenge us to think outside the box! It facilitates clinical problem solving.
- It's very beneficial to watch you work because it's nice to see the flow of a treatment session.
- I liked your encouraging us to think - what do you see - feel? Pushed us but in a non-threatening way.
- Excellent patient demos
- Your observation and teaching of posture and movement is amazing!
- Very enthusiastic and knowledgable.
- Re: Certificate course teaching team: Keep up the great work. Your knowledge and respect for each other makes one solid team! Thank you all!